Monday 9 May 2016

Some New Work

http://fineartamerica.com/featured/apple-bunch-francine-heykoop.html
Apple Bunch

I painted two very small canvasses since the last time I posted in this blog. This is the only one that I have uploaded to my Fine Art America account. It is available as a large print, but it will probably be much nicer as a greeting card or I-phone cover. The original is available for $30 plus shipping and handling. The same will be true for the second one when it has been uploaded. It you want to purchase a print or another product just click on the image or the caption and you will be brought directly to Fine Art America.

Currently I am working on a small commission project for a client. This customer wants a painting of a family coat of arms on a piece of metal roofing. I find the project intriguing because it is different than what I usually do. It requires different paint than I usually use, because I want it to last a long time for the person who wants me to make it.  I will post here about it once it has been completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment